1 2 3 359
  1. AZA says:

I’m doing my Piratey Part for Global Warming.

2. Simon says:

Spread the Word!

3. Oli says:

All hail the Noodly Appendage

4. Noodly...? says:

Having a pirate-themed party this year.

Ramen

5. jswizzy says:

this is the truth!!!! I hail the ghetti monster

6. gobbo says:

what about cd pirates i they must not count

7. smutboy says:

I repent my sins and look onward to an eternal life under the watchful appendage of pirate god

8. Claire says:

I am an ambassador of teh PLanet Strange. I would like to inform you of the great joy that fills our planet. We have recently decided to adopt a religion here, as we had none before now. The leading candidate for this position was pastafarianism, and I am pleased to announce that the vote was unanimous among each and every Strangian. We are now all proud members of the Chruch of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Ramen.

9. Ryan Norman says:

It is with great joy in my heart that I announce my immediate coversion to Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.

Ramen.

10. Tim says:

You have GOT to be kidding me…seriously. The reason I ask, is because I truly wonder how you can conclude that a “Flying Spaghetti Monster” created and ordained life from before there was ANYTHING. I really would be interested to see your premises and conclusion in a semi-logical format. The other thing, is that I hope and pray that you realize your dreadful inaccuracy and pray that God would forgive you of your blasphemies. They are truly dishonoring at the least. Praying that you change,
    The RkticFox

11. Brianna says:

I’m fairly certain that you don’t yourself believe we were created by a flying Spaghetti Monster (considering both spaghetti and the idea of monsters are both products of man’s creativity and imagination), but were simply trying to make a point on how Intelligent design shouldn’t be taught in school.
    That is why I am a little confused as to why you said, “I think we can all agree that it is important for students to hear multiple viewpoints so they can choose for themselves the theory that makes the most sense to them.” Unless you actually believe in the Spaghetti Monster (in which case I would have to consider you slightly loony until I’ve seen half-substantial evidence), this sentece goes completely against the point of your letter.
    There are other logical flaws in the letter and your claims but I have a feeling there is only so much ground logic holds for you. I can simply pray. As a Christian, I am appauled that you would blaspheme the name of THE POWERFUL GOD by comparing Him to a Spaghetti Monster. I know, however, that His Blood can wash away all sins and that nobody can escape the Love of My Lord Jesus Christ. My Heart Weeps for you…But my Lord spills not only His tears, but His blood for you….
    With Love In Christ Alone,
    Brianna

12. Karen says:

Sure! Why not? Makes as much sense as the “Theory” of Evolution!

1 2 3 359