1. CASS says:

You sir, are a genius of your age

2. Frank says:

I too am a believer in spahetti-monsterism. Each day I circumnavigate the perimeter of my dwelling, dribbling rancid tomato sauce from my mouth at random moments, as Rule 35,432,906 demands! . . . or is it 35,432,905? Correct me if I’m wrong. I truly meant no blasphemy.

Good work! Thank you!

I used to point out the possible existence of the giant dragon hiding on the far side of the moon, but I never writ it up.

3. Kiss.The.Sky says:

Upon reading this, you have my full support. I’m off to buy an eyepatch and a wooden leg. And, the Gospel, of course.

Ramen.

4. globetrotter says:

Hey, I’m from Germany (so please ignore language misstakes) and I’ve just stumbled across your amazing site… I’ve found some stuff about the fsm earlier on wikipedia, but I’ve only now realized that this is actually a new church:) I just wanted to assure you of my support for your new but obviously true belives, personally I used to belive that the erarth was created as the result of a competion who could make the biggest pizza in the big italian resaurant somewere in space. This belive resulted out of the fact that the earth is flat and only varies on the top side just like a pizza. I’ve eaven managed to prove scintifically by various experiments how life evolved on this big pizza we call earth (I carefully stored a pice of pizza under my sofa, gave it some time… and voila there was life) but now I’ve extensivly read and reaserched about the fsm I had to change my religion an become a fsm believer…
    so thank you for opening my eys…
    MfG

5. Ralph Booth says:

I am appauled at the absurd response of Christians discussing the matter of Pastafarianism. I think it is a very clever way to belittle the arguments of the Kansas School Board, and also a way to show the author(and Creator’s opinion.) Why shouldn’t the Lord be a Spaghetti Monster? More to the point, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? Finally, where might I purchase full pirate regalia? I am getting mighty sick of Christians forcing their religion down my throat.

6. Ralph Booth says:

RAmen

7. Bisaya says:

I was trying to send my 16% monthly tithing, composed of spaghetti – with meatballs, of course, pizza, fish (and fish bones) and tomato juice to the cauldron of abyss but every time I tried, I ended up eating them. I hope the divine monster would not send his wrath of forks upon me.

Please have Gideon International, or a similar outfit, mass distribute the GOSPEL according to the most prolific FSM pirate prophets so that the good and not so good news would be propagated like spam email.

I (burp) thank you. RAmen.

8. Purplle says:

I LOVE YOU!! tahst all I have to say, thats is the simply most beutifully written letter, and so, you now have my LOVe, of course not in teh romantic, sense, but whatever….I love you never the less.

9. Windcoarse says:

You are truly a brilliant man, and a king amongst prophets. However, I am currently distressed. I am currently a pastafarian, however my wife is catholic. I’ve agreed to have our child baptized, so long as it is done in meatsauce and the service is performed by Johnny Depp in full regalia. Is that particularly blasphemous? Will our great lord forgive me this trespassing? Should I avoid having this done in a church so as not to offend the FSM? I was also wondering which the FSM prefers, Del Monte, or Newman’s Own? I don’t wish to offend him, or ruin the baptism. If it doesn’t make a difference, I prefer Newman’s myself. I look forward to your response wise and venerable leader.

10. Cecilia says:

this is a joke, right?

11. The Gooeld says:

I believe the baptism is kosher (yes, the religious cross is intentional), but the ceremony must be performed on a pirate ship…in full regalia, in order to not offend His Noodly Greatness.
    Ramen

12. Pennhigh says:

Hello All!

I was just wanting to offer to you all a couple of books that I believe would be very helpful and insightful, because it seems that not many people taking part in this page have done any REAL research. I am truly not trying to be offensive in any way. I have a lot of compassion for people who have not really delved into the facts deep enough, and so are confused. These books are:

“Answers to Tough Questions: Skeptics ask about the Christian Faith” (By: Josh McDowell and Don Stewart)

(And/Or “Evidence That Demands a Verdict” (By Josh McDowell)

and “Who is This Jesus, Is He Risen?: Examining the Truth About Jesus” (By: D. James Kennedy, Ph.D. with Jerry Newcombe) — which can be gotten from: Coral Ridge Ministries
    P.O. Box 40
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    33302

I truly hope, because I really care about each individual, that you all will really read these books…because I know it will be difficult to even pick one of them up due to lack of desire to find the real truth — and maybe even due to fear of finding the real truth (for some people). There have been prominent men who have delved into the research to the greatest extents in order to get all the facts — only to find out who Jesus really is, that he really lived, and that he really rose again — and those men who were determined to tear down the Christian faith ended up developing an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ instead.

What I am saying here, is that these facts definitely make it something to at least seriously look in to. I am not talking about a superficial glance that is guarded by many preconceived notions from the GetGo…I am talking about an actual intellectual LookSee.

In conclusion, may God’s blessing be with each and every one of you…including the misguided “Christians” whom I saw left comments on this page before..I am sure some of you really meant well, but it is not the true way of Christ.

The real important thing is to find out who Christ REALLY is, but if you want to..in the meantime.. check out answersingenesis.org.

Love to all of my brothers and sisters in Christ.