1. MuchoAloha says:

I am literally in love with this religion. Never before have I felt such a connection wwith Him, who I now know the true face of. I am a sincere devout believer, and would do anything for my cause. And pirates is badass too

2. I hate god.....I mean bod. Not god...god is good, honest. says:
  3. Luke says:

I took on pretty much my whole school with this :D:D But yeah, how can anything be proved? If you replaced FSM with GOD and told this to a christian then they would be like YEAH! But say FSM, oh no! Its rediculas, anyway i’m a devout believer like 4227 and agree totaly with him, and this!

RAmen

4. Drained and Washed Clean says:

4222 – Rovert

You do realize that hearing voices in your head is a sign of mental illness, right? So I am assuming you are going around to the other religions’ websites and posting how crazy they are, right?. I mean, seriously! They are the ones with the symptoms that signal the onset of schizophrenia. We just like Noodley Appendages…

5. Eric Alexander says:

So many wonderful things in the universe and this is what you spend your time on?

Very sad.

6. Drew says:

I’m just curious as why most people.. in fact all that I’ve seen upset with this on this website are Christians ?

7. pinataheart says:

@ Eric Alexander -4231-:
    So many wonderful things in the universe and you spend your time criticizing what we spend our time on?
    Very sad.

8. charles wiener says:

why are people taking this so seriously….. its obviously a poke at Catholicism if not most religions for believing in a higher power that is odd or makes no sense. the person who created this is a genius and should win a nobel peace prize. GOD IS NOT REAL EVERYONE K GO HOME

9. Chris says:

My god….it makes so much sense……how could i not have seen this all before???

10. Allahu Akbar says:

May the almighty Allah strike you down for this mockery of him. You will all feel the wrath of the almighty Allah! ROT IN HELL YOU SCUM!

11. Bobby says:

Beautiful. They say to fight fire with fire, and now we’re fighting madness with madness. It’s very strange how separation of church and state has been completely ignored with the passing of Prop 8 in California and teaching religion in Science classes. I’m not really religious in the first place so I believe The Theory of Evolution exists and makes sense. Naturally, there is no absolute solid evidence for any religion or evolution since none of us were alive thousands or millions or billions of years ago, so if there is a God, I’ll happily chat with him when I go to heaven. I’m rambling, so thank you for your time if you’re reading this =)

12. Nige says:

This is just fantastic, I love it… I was having a chat with my mother yesterday about religion (she’s a Christian) and she cannot understand why I fail to have faith in her church even though they spend a lot of their time in fear of a mythical Bogey man. The interesting thing is she worries about ME!.
    I love my mum but maybe its time for a psychologist…..
    I would like to add in most other parts of her life she is a sane and lovely woman