1. warren parkin says:

To whom it may concern:

I’m a believer now! Finally something makes sense! I only hope that others will find my joy!

Thanks, Noodle Monster!

2. Ra says:

I’ve practising FSM during all my life, during hidden times too. I’m 45 now and I finally feel ready to serve as guide to others. Feel free to contact me in you think it would be useful to your faith.
    Ramen

3. Kelvin says:

The glorious pasta monster will save us and bless us with his eternal presence, while unbelievers will have stale beer and STD infected Strippers.Rot in hell unbelievers, FSM is the lord!!!

4. Justathought. says:

If they would like to teach creationism in our schools, is it unfair to teach the theory of evolution and spread our pastafarian beliefs in their churches?

5. keith says:

WOW…….this is the coolist thing ever……I TOO BOW DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF HIS AWESOME NOODLIENESS….i will tell all who will listen…..

6. The Girl Who Loves Lemons says:

OMG!!! *giggles* this is the best thing ive seen in years! RAmen! lol

7. Philippe says:

cc

8. Hiroshimaru says:

The only thing i love more than the letter is the hatemail XD

9. plumberbob says:

@ 4236 – Allahu Akbar ,

Let me break this slowly to you. You may need to be comfortably seated for this revelation.

1) There is no Allah. There is no God. There is no deity of any kind outside of your head. The Tooth Fairy is no more or less real than any deity.

2) There is no Hell, Any after-life is a figment of your imagination that calms your fear of death.

3) You can generate precisely zero proof that the above statements are false. Mis-quoting from old books that you can’t read and don’t understand proves only how successful the liars in the pulpit have been at brain washing you.

RAmen

10. Johan de Haan says:

The FSM has just revealed himself to me and confirmed in this private revelation that those guilty of blasphemy in their comments to this letter will be drowned in pasta sauce and stangled by boiling spaghetti.

…I note in this regard that this private revelation also revealed that I am to be the FSM supreme prophet, any criticism of my words will equally be blasphemy and will be punished accordingly.

11. pinataheart says:

@ Allahu Akbar -4236-:
    Well what’s he waiting for, an invitation? We are still here and still posting. Why doesn’t he strike us down? Lazy god you have there.

12. Jesso says:

4236 – Allahu Akbar – May 31st, 2010

Blah, blah, blah, blah…. Same shit different day. Now fuck off.