1. Mishler says:

This site is so incredibly sacrilegious. If you people think that the scientific evidence for evolution is “overwhelming,” clearly you have never opened a science book and read anything for yourself, but rather have simply been spoon-fed “facts” that are tainted or vastly unproven. There are SO many things that evolution [admittedly – by evolutionists!] cannot explain (and will not – EVER!). Go to college and a get a degree in Biology and if you can think for yourself, you will see that to think that everything just got here by chance is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE! Intelligent design is the only viable option. The human body, the cell, the elements, – they are DESIGNED! That is the only way that such complexities can exist “naturally.” Deep down every human being struggles with the question of why they exist – and what happens after they die. They may deny it, but they do. This “religion” proves that point so clearly! If people didn’t struggle with this question, then they would simply shrug of the idea of intelligent design and God as a simple fairy tale and would not even waste the time to create such a website. Everybody can deny the existence of a God as vehemently as they wish, but one day every human being will stand before the true and living God and will be held accountable for his actions. It pains me to see so many miserably lost souls on here. You can say all you want that there is no evidence of God, but everyone knows that is completely false. The Bible contains the most complete record of any civilization and has been verified countless times with many other completely secular, unbiased sources. I pray that each and every one of you will one day come to the realization that Jesus Christ is real and that He loves you no matter how badly you blaspheme him!

2. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“Why would god look like a pile of spaghetti with meatballs stuck to him?”
    Indeed. God looks like…?

The BuyBull says we are created in God’s image. But surely that’s only because of our
    chauvanism. If racoons were the most intelligent species, they might imagine a god who
    looks like them.

So if god looks like us, why does he have legs. He doesn’t WALK anywhere, does he? How about hair? Why have hands? Is he limited to two eyes? 32 teeth, even though he doesn’t eat?

The biggest question is – if before religion dies out – we encounter a vastly superior race who looks nothing like us – why would god look like us instead of them?

3. Bobby Shithead says:

So much awesome badassery in one letter- I can’t take it! I give teh glory to the Carbohydrate Power!

4. Mikey says:

Being raised a Mormon and having been led to believe in magical underwear among other fantastic things such as white native americans from jerusalem who were cursed with red skin but showed up to a 14 year old boy named Joseph Smith, and men who live in space clouds somewhere having once lived on a planet named Kolob, and that people who are dead should be baptized by proxy in a secret ceremony in a secret place called a temple, and that polygamy was a muy bueno thing back in the day but not anymore, and that black people according to Brigham Young (early mormon prophet who had some 30 something wives and more children than he could remember their names) were the cursed children of Cain, and that alcohol is no bueno and coffee too, but Red Bull is okay and Mountain Dew too, and that I should do secret handshakes wearing fancy clothing in the temple of the Lord in order to get to the highest level of a three tiered afterlife… I became an atheist after taking a critical thinking class in college at the same time I took a world religion course (OH MY!). And then there was Nietsche, anthropology and a class on human evolution and evolutionary biology (Praise Darwin whom I now realize was deceived) and Freud (I know he was crazy so some say, but this doesn’t discredit his comments on the absurdity of religion) and all of those fun people who ruined my beliefs over the course of 3 or 4 years… But now, atheist no more… The almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster makes so much sense compared to gold books buried in a hill that were found by a young boy who an angel spoke to and gave him magical stones to interpret the language that appeared to be some form of egyptian (I know right?) and that he wrote down and is called “another testament of Jesus Cristo,” which is the classic hero story that is completely ripped off from the myths of too many cultures to list (Praise Joseph Campbell), and that… blah blah blah..

I now feel that I must go on a 2 year proselytizing mission to share the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster with the people of Peru, whom for 2 years I tried to convince of the truth of Jose Smith and now feel that I am responsible for their salvation. Praise FSM, and may He grant me the best of luck so I pray when I can afford to go about my new calling. I have traded my suit and tie for pirate regalia.

By the way, according to los mormones, after Jesu Cristo was crucified, he showed up during the three days he was dead to the people of South America before returning to his tomb in order for magical men from the sky to remove a stone that obviously he could not move because he lacked the power to do it even though he came back from the dead. If you don’t believe me, flag down the silly 19 year old boys in suits with Bell Helmets from the 80’s on their bicycles and ask them, although they won’t tell you about the secret handshakes.. you will have to look this up on your own.

I guarantee my claims on mormon doctrine will be disputed, but that is to be expected. They have probably never acknowledged counter arguments to their beliefs and then refuted them or actually studied another historians perspective of their religion.. However, I know after having seen a carving of his holiness in the wood of an Aspen tree, that the Flying Spaghetti Monster has my back.

5. Sara says:

this is great! he proves that all religions have no proof and that the idea of a giant food dish is just a probale as a god. except for the fact that humans invented pasta… but besides that :D lol

6. Hunteruuu says:

Pray to thy FSM every night and it shall grant your family with great fortune and happiness. All learn to love thy FSM, and worship only it with pirate intensions.

7. ratje says:

I dont know if this church is serious or not but its funny XD
    Altrough i must admit that i already worship tobacco and flying asses.
    i dont know why people are so angry in the hate mail :D every religion has its opponents… and everyone can have his OWN religion

8. Zlor Marchivox says:

I am afraid to inform everyone that your gross demand for 1/3 time is schools is a greedy and uneducated request. Soon, you will have to settle for 1/4 time, to allow for the teaching of THE HOLY HARSHFRUIT, also known as Zlor. I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but zlorism far out performs Pastafarianism as a method of training children the sainted ways of life. We have more pirates than you, more food, and our churches come with optional rocket-launching pads. The Kansas school board will soon recognize our prominence in American life and culture. You see, Zlor himself created the freedom of Religion simply as a method of allowing Him to be taught in schools.

…Unfortunately, Zlorism no longer exists, as it has been upgraded to The Church of the Buttholy. We feel it’s hole-y punism far outweighs the need for a real set of beliefs. We’re still better.

With all due retards-
    The buttholy himself

9. Mattia D. says:

I find this very interesting , since that I am in a Faith crisis right now and don’t know what to believe. I think I’ll join The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Because it seems logical (not including the FSM) but it sounds LOGICAL.

10. John Markson says:

Are you insane?

11. Sam Jose says:

FSM praise us all for Bobby Henderson and teh Gospel Church of the FSM!

12. Juan says:

Finally a religion that makes sense