1. PHAt says:

I Believe!!

2. Mistral Contrastin says:

Just to highlight, flying spaghetti monster is in the shape of spaghetti for a reason, it is something human beings invented, just like how they invented the god.

3. Jenny says:

I like this religion…..because I’m sure that pastafarians wouldn’t
    1. Strap bombs to themselves and kill innocent people.
    2. Subjugate women
    3. Sexually abuse young children and expect the rest of the religious hierarchy to keep it quiet. (eh? Pope Benedict)

4. Mason Hauser says:

I am officially buying the book. This is great stuff. I might even get a shirt. I love this site. Keep up the good work.

5. Erin :P says:

You people…ARE INSANE.

6. tcatmaher says:

im sorry to hear Mishler talk because while he/she sounds smart enough to have figured out the truth, he/she is still blinded by a mental rut that keeps him/her from thinking out of the box.

7. Rachael says:

I once was lost and now am found. I am proud to call myself a Pastafarian.

8. Unleashed4 says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A FUCKING SPAGHETTI MONSTER…….GET REAL TBH

9. Joel says:

Global warming seems to be lulling as pirates in Somalia increase – this is forest proof of FSM

10. mo75 says:

I am extremely upset that the divine FSM is given a visual depiction on your site. This strikes me as sacrilegious. He should not be drawn in any form. In fact, if I was not a pacifist, in the tradition and by commandment of the FSM (I believe), I would no doubt be moved to committing violent acts against the heathen perpetrators of this heresy. But fear not, the FSM, who speaks to me directly when I eat my thrice daily meal of spaghetti and meatballs (SAM), has commanded me to bury my anger in the consumption of even more SAM, which makes me sleepy, and thus He commands me to go to sleep. G’nite!

11. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Both John Markson (#4260) and Erin at #4267 think we’re insane.
    I’d like to ask them what THEIR beliefs are.

Are they willing to kill themselves or others for THEIR beliefs? If not, they
    are probably in contrast with the scripture of whatever faith they belong to.

Do they think invisible little protectors watch their every move?
    Do they think praying will change the mind of an omnipotent being who
    already has a perfect plan in place?
    Do they believe in talking snakes, forbidden fruit, riding horses or chariots into heaven,
    virgin birth, people living 900 years, rivers turning into blood, women turning into pillars
    of salt, a god with 3 distinct personalities, including his own son (!?!) popes who can’t be
    in moral error even when they killed or raped people, kids playing with dinosaurs… and
    I haven’t even gotten to Scientology yet!

Not THAT’s insane!

12. Harry Jenkins says:

I for one, have been touched -innapropriately- by the noodly appendage of our Lord and Savour (food pun(probably didn’t need spelling out)). I take this to mean that he loves me especially and I have immediately purchased the Gospel of The Flying Spaghetti Monster! I look forward to learning the *truth*, because after all, if it’s in a book it’s got to be true! Be damned with the evidence against our saucy saviour, a Beer Volcano appeals to my psyche and I have no logical insight or sense of reason!
    RAmen.